I have learned to accept that my rapist just walked into my life while I was in a bad place. He took full control and I had no choice. I have learned that it will take time for me to trust others. The not trusting part is a coping mechanism.
I have also learned that post traumatic stress disorder can continue for a long time as well as the nightmares but I am strong enough to endure.
I have learned that I did not deserve to be sexually assaulted and that I did my best to survive the rape and God did not allow this evil man to pluck me from this earth.
I have learned that the anger emotion I feel quite often results from the sexual violence I encountered but prayer will soften my anger.
I have learned that drawing closer to God heals my wounds faster than I could have ever done on my own.
I have learned that God isn't giving more than I can bear and He is with me every step of this way.
I have learned that I am a strong woman, full of mighty strength and God has big plans for me.
I have learned so much.
I have also learned that post traumatic stress disorder can continue for a long time as well as the nightmares but I am strong enough to endure.
I have learned that I did not deserve to be sexually assaulted and that I did my best to survive the rape and God did not allow this evil man to pluck me from this earth.
I have learned that the anger emotion I feel quite often results from the sexual violence I encountered but prayer will soften my anger.
I have learned that drawing closer to God heals my wounds faster than I could have ever done on my own.
I have learned that God isn't giving more than I can bear and He is with me every step of this way.
I have learned that I am a strong woman, full of mighty strength and God has big plans for me.
I have learned so much.

No comments:
Post a Comment